It was established to be the reach out of the Archdiocese of Manila to support church based institutions in their spiritual, pastoral and sociodevelopmental programs to assist the underprivileged members of the churches. It also aims to help communities in their disaster resiliency and sustainable development programs.
To respond to the requests for financial assistance of various religious and church-based institutions, the Minor Basilica of the Black Nazarene or known as Quiapo Church has established the Lord of the Black Nazarene Foundation, Inc. in the year 2009. The Foundation has been the desire of His Eminence Gaudencio B. Cardinal Rosales, D.D. which he saw through its establishment.
A community of persons living the fullness of life in Christian maturity and human fulfillment.
We commit to the total integral development of people’s through spiritual nourishment, economic growth and social progress of their communities.
- To provide grants for Social Services and Social Developmental Programs of church-based institutions financially in need.
- To monitor program implementation of grants provided.
- To manage fund generation and sustainability of programs of the foundation.
- To network with government, civic and church institutions in the fulfillment of its goals.
- To evaluate and improve on programs and approaches for the betterment of the services of the foundation.
- Collaborate and build networks with organizations for fund generation
- Establish and promote the foundation thru any means of communication.
- To expand the foundation’s target sector.
- St. John the Baptist Parishioners
- Poor Parishioners/ Non Parishioners
- Other religious and church-based institutions
Areas of Funding
- Educational Assistance/Grants
- Livelihood Assistance
- Crisis Intervention Assistance
- Disaster Rehabilitation/ Calamity Assistance
- Non Disaster Related Construction Assistance
- Value Formation/ Family Life Programs/ Evangelization Activities